- Oversee the administration, operations, and management of the Learning Centre.
- Responsible for the growth and overall profitability of the Learning Centre. Responsible for Center’s target sales.
- Proper delegation of tasks to staff.
- Create a warm and comfortable environment for students and parents. Maintain a clean and conducive learning environment.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma (any field).
Have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in a
- Should have “Good Selling” & Target Oriented.
- Good English-speaking skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and must be customer-oriented.
- Strong managerial skills and good business acumen.
- A good team player with a positive “Can Do” attitude.
- Excellent computer skills and MS Office proficient .Maximum age 35 years old